🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: 12 days delay in payment and Customer Sup...
Page options
alkhateb910
Community Member

12 days delay in payment and Customer Support can't do anything

12 days ago I have requested two payments via local bank transfer and my requests were not processed.
I contacted support team but they told me it is an issue with the payment processor that couldn't handle the requests due Compliance review, and there is no prescribed period for the review to be completed.
I have withdrawn via local bank many times before and everything was perfect, BUT this time even customer support started not to reply to my requests.
The worst idea that even the Support team doesn't know when or how to solve the issue what results in a flood of uncertainty thoughts.

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mohamed,

I understand your frustration with this and I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. 
I can see that you`ve followed up on your ticket and our team will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thanks for your reply.

As you can see I have been contacting support for a week but no solutions!

Moreover, I have requested another payment yesterday via my agency account to ACH bank and the request is not processed yet!

d-kioria
Community Member

Hi Mohamed. I am facing the same issue. I'm being told that my withdrawal can't be completed because of a compliance review by their payment processor.  Was your issue ever solved? 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths