🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 12 hours ago job post on my feed as well as o...
Page options
4fe27af9
Community Member

12 hours ago job post on my feed as well as on my search results

I'm seeing 12 hours old job posts on my feed. I tried clearing my cache, tried it on another browser but still facing this issue. I even tried "saved search results" as well, but no luck. 

Help me find the solution. TIA.  

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Areeba, 

I could not replicate your issue, and I can see that there are posts from a few minutes agoThe jobs showing on "My Feed" are based on the filters of your Saved Search. However, if there is none saved, it will be based on your categories.

This means that when you search for jobs and save them, our system will remember the criteria you've chosen and will try to suggest the nearest jobs you've saved and searched. I highly recommend that you start manually searching and saving jobs from time to time. However, the team would like to set your expectation that the effect will not be immediate as it also takes time to fetch the results.

~ Avery
Upwork
4fe27af9
Community Member

Thanks for the quick response Avery. I've just checked it on my phone the feed is showing the correct time however on my laptop I'm still seeing job posts from 12hours ago. Do you have any idea what's causing this?

Thanks.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Areeba, 

Please make sure that the timezone selected on your profile is correct. Please also check your computer's time/timezone and update it accordingly.

Let us know if neither of these helps you, and our team will continue assisting you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
4fe27af9
Community Member

Hey, Thank you so much it worked and now everything's working fine now.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome!

Thanks for sharing an update here, Areeba!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths