🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 12-month earnings decrease
Page options
henies
Community Member

12-month earnings decrease

Hey Upwork! 

I hope everyone is doing well, so I noticed that my 12-month earnings decrease instead of increasing, it was 13K and every time is going down, now I have 12 k , i know it's not a big deal but I think it's a bug and I want to tell you about it then you can fix it 

thank you so much 

kind regards

Heni

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hcini,

I would like to confirm that your earnings are calculated and shown correctly in My Stats. They are intended to be calculated for 12 months and the numbers will go up and down as the information is updated.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hcini,

I would like to confirm that your earnings are calculated and shown correctly in My Stats. They are intended to be calculated for 12 months and the numbers will go up and down as the information is updated.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
henies
Community Member

Hey Bojan ! 

oh okay, I understand now, thank you so much for your help.

have a nice day !

kind regards 

Heni

9033e978
Community Member

Hello my earnings keep decreasing instead of increasing. I have actually lost my top rated badge because of the same reason. Can you please help me? I earn per week so I expect an increase not a decrease.
Thank you

Hi Isaac,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
tlbp
Community Member

Isaac N wrote:
Hello my earnings keep decreasing instead of increasing. I have actually lost my top rated badge because of the same reason. Can you please help me? I earn per week so I expect an increase not a decrease.
Thank you

Your lifetime earnings should continue to increase as you earn $. However, your 12-months earnings are a rolling window that presents your earnings for past year.

For example, your August 2020 to August 2021 could be $1000. But, if you earned no money in September of 2021, your earnings would be reduced by the amount that you earned in August of 2020. August of 2020 earnings would fall out of the "window" and would need to be replaced by September 2021's earnings for you to hold steady. 

Isaac N wrote:
Thank you

You really don't need to open a ticket for the natural passing of time. 

viradiya_1993
Community Member

Hello, 
In-state page showing 12-month earnings.

please explain what does means?

It's considered for example 1st-January-2021 to 31-December-2021? or considered overall the last 12 months?

Amit V wrote:

In-state page showing 12-month earnings.

please explain what does means?

It means the amount you have earned during the last 365 days.

Amit V wrote:

It's considered for example 1st-January-2021 to 31-December-2021?

Today (only) it does...

Hi Amit, 

Thank you for your message. The 12 months earning is your earnings on Upwork for the last 12 months. It is calculated for the last 12 months from today and not the calendar year.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members