🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 12-month earnings not updating
Page options
88c08d4a
Community Member

12-month earnings not updating

Hello guys!

I have a quick question. If someone could help me, I would really appreciate it.

I have noticed that for the past three weeks,  even though I am being paid weekly my 12-month earnings under "my stats" are not being updated. Is there any issue, because it should be updated hourly? TIA

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ira,

The earnings under your stats page will reflect only the earnings the are transferred to your account. Earnings under the Work in Progress, In Review and Pending stage, will not reflect under your stats. Please keep in mind that it can also take 24 to 48 hours for your account to be updated accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ira,

The earnings under your stats page will reflect only the earnings the are transferred to your account. Earnings under the Work in Progress, In Review and Pending stage, will not reflect under your stats. Please keep in mind that it can also take 24 to 48 hours for your account to be updated accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello GORAN, 

I Need Your Help too

I am facing the Same issue. My 12 Month Earning is Not Updated for the last 3 days, I am stuck on 950$ but I calculated Manually. Its Total 1400$ plus  from 03/09/2021 to 02/09/2022  and all the Funds are Cleared and Ready for Withdraw

Please Help me on this matter as I Need it to be solved to Get TRC Badge.

Thank you

Hi Umer,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser?

~Andrea
Upwork
umer7133
Community Member

Hello ANDREA, Thanks for your Guidance but I already tried clearing Caches, and Cookies and also Changed Browser too.

Please Open a Ticket to Support so that they can assist me on this Matter

elastella
Community Member

The 12-month earnings are not being updated on my page.

Incidentally, it says the earnings are supposed to update every hour.

In my case, everything has been paid out and it's still not changing. I only noticed it a couple of days ago because I lost the Top Rated Plus badge. And I don't think that would have happened had the stats updated correctly.

Hi Ela,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you Annie Jane!

geri_kol
Community Member

I encountered the same issue. My last payment (completed and cleared several days ago) has not been reflected in the 12-month earnings stat.

Hi Gergana, 

I would be happy to help. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
elastella
Community Member

Although Annie Jane created a ticket and I am being assisted by CS, I still wanted to comment as this issue is evolving. 

This morning it wrongly said I didn't earn the necessary $10k in 12 months (for the Top Rated Plus badge) but was fine regarding the other 2 requirements (Top Rated & worked on a large contract).

Now it says I am also lacking large contracts... despite having two of those.

What's next - being told that I am not Top Rated anymore?  I am just wondering what's being changed behind the scenes that we don't know about. Because that's what usually triggers these events.

Screenshot 2022-06-07 at 20.07.58.png

ETA: it's all back to normal as of this morning.

gasemm
Community Member

I'm facing the same problem. My Stats updated last week showing I've reached $10,000 in the last 12 months-the green check mark and all, and then yesterday when I checked I was down to $9,400. No refunds have taken place in the meantime, but I have received new payments (not pending, already paid) and those are also not reflected in the lump sum of 12 month earnings. This has been going on for 2 days. 

Hi Meri,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
rianify
Community Member

Hello, I have the same issue. My profile says I'm at $800+ earnings. I manually calculated my earnings so far on Upwork and it matched.

However, the "12 months earnings" only " my stats" page isn't updating accordingly. Instead, It's still stuck at $500+ earnings and all payments have been cleared.  Please, find a way to rectify this as it might affect my chance of earning a top rated badge when I get to $1k earnings. 

Thank you...

Hi Ifunanya,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and the data in your transaction history matches your 12-month earnings. To compute this, please go to your transaction history page, select the date range, set the "from" date to the same day one year back, and click "Go" like this

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork
a7f5aae7
Community Member

I am also facing the same issue It has been more than 48 hours now and the amount paid to me on 18th November is not being reflected on my stats page. It says last updated on 13 November.

Hi Mubashir,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
a7f5aae7
Community Member

Hi Nikola thanks for the prompt reply
I can see the support ticket on the linked page that you mentioned but when I click on "support help" I am prompted to enter my username and password. I tried my Upwork credentials but those don't work.
What am supposed to do? Should I just wait and the support team will reach out to me?

edit: even if close the alert the spinner keeps loading on the website. Why is the whole platform so buggy?

edit 2: correct data is being shown

5b6e3392
Community Member

Hi, it's been 3-4 days now, My stats page has not been updated, more specifically my 12-months total earning is not updated even though I already have the funds available. Also when I try to see the certificate of my earnings it shows me the right number. 

Hi Abhinav,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
rianify
Community Member

Hello, I have the same issue. My profile says I'm at $1k+ earnings. I manually calculated my earnings so far on Upwork and it matched.

However, the "12 months earnings" only " my stats" page isn't updating accordingly. Instead, It's still stuck at $500+ earnings and all payments have been cleared.  Please, find a way to rectify this as it is most likely keeping me from earning the top rated badge. 

Thank you...

fahad_h_36
Community Member

Hi, I am also facing the same issue... Before the payment for my last job arrived in my account, my 12-month earnings were $998. It's still the same even though I have received the funds in my account. Can anybody help me out?

Hi Fahad,

Thank you for your message. I can see that your Total Earnings is already $1K+ on your Upwork profile now and your 12-month earning has been updated as well.

Thank you,

Pradeep 

Upwork

Yes, the issue is resolved. Thanks for the prompt reply Pradeep

Hi Pardeep, I have the same issue. My profile says I'm at $1k+ earnings. I manually calculated my earnings so far on Upwork and it matched.

However, the "12 months earnings" only " my stats" page isn't updating accordingly. Instead, It's still stuck at $403+ earnings. Please, solve this issue with my account.

Hi Navaid,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you on this page and don't hesitate to communicate to resolve the issue.

~ Arjay
Upwork
soban_farooq
Community Member

I have been waiting to become a 'Top Rated' however the past 12 months earnings tab has not tipped over $1k. Could someone please help? Thanks

soban_farooq
Community Member

I have been waiting to become a 'Top Rated' however the past 12 months earnings tab has not tipped over $1k. Could someone please help? Thanks

Hi Soban,

Thank you for reaching out. I can confirm that you have not achieved the $1,000 earnings over the past 12 months criteria. You will be notified once you meet the requirements for earning the badge. Feel free to check this article for more information. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members