🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 13 days my account was on hold
Page options
nadiaslaiby
Community Member

13 days my account was on hold

Hello everybody,  from 15 days I got a message to upload my id , so I upload but my pic on the id is not clear so it's rejected  , and in my country I need too much time to get new one , so I send to them my driving licence my photo is updated and clear,  and I I send many messages to the help and support,  and my account still on hold despite that I send the document they   , why you should put our account on hold and I explain to you and send to you all what I have from documents . Please I need a sn urgent help 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Nadia,

I have checked your account and I can confirm that there's no restriction on your account. Your ID has been completely verified as well. You should be seeing the ID verified badge on your account as confirmation. Let me know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Nadia,

I have checked your account and I can confirm that there's no restriction on your account. Your ID has been completely verified as well. You should be seeing the ID verified badge on your account as confirmation. Let me know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members