🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: 14 Days No Work Approved
Page options
denzilotieno99
Community Member

14 Days No Work Approved

It's now 14 days, no client response and Upwork has not approved my project. When will I ever conclude this milestone?
6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Denzil O wrote:
It's now 14 days, no client response and Upwork has not approved my project. When will I ever conclude this milestone?

Is it a fixed rate contract and you clicked on the "Submit for payment" button 14 days ago, and did so only once?

Then it will auto-approve in the next 24 hours. If you clicked on "resubmit" - the countdown started again from 0.

I submitted once 14 days ago. Hopefully, I will receive my money. Thanks for the clarification.
silman
Community Member

Petra, the payment is automatically released after 14 days if the client does not answer. But if the client uses the app for auto check ins and this app sends messages every week will this count as an answer from the client or no? In this case will the payment be released in 14 days?

petra_r
Community Member

Silviya M wrote:

In this case will the payment be released in 14 days?

That auto-check-in stuff does not interfere with the auto-release of milestones.

Only the client requesting changes via the "request changes function"  or the freelancer re-submitting via the "resubmit" function does!

silman
Community Member

Thank you! 

66ecf5bc
Community Member

Hi Denzil O,

If the buyer does not respond, the order gets automatically completed in 14 days. 

Now make sure that your order is a fixed-rate contract. Let us know how many times you clicked on the 'Submit for Payment' button 14 days ago. If you did it only once, then the 14th day is the last day of order completion.

https://www.coupongot.com/
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members