🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 14 Days work submitted amount still in review...
Page options
full-stackdev
Community Member

14 Days work submitted amount still in review.

Hi, my contract got suspended in mid of work.

I submitted the work as the project was fixed price funded with payment in escrow.

The client is not responding at all.

I was told by the support team the payment will be moved pending as per policy if the client doesn't reply for 14 days.

I am really concerned about what is going on?

10 REPLIES 10
2a05aa63
Community Member

Just wait for 24 more hours when it's gonna be 15 days so it's OVER 14 days.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Feroz,

That is correct, the funds you're referring to should move to the Pending tab after this day. If you have any additional questions please post them on your ticket for further assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I need a link where I can open a support ticket.

I got a mail that payment was rejected due to insufficient balance?

How is that even possible if the client has funded the project and payment is in esrow.

Hi Feroz,

I can see that one of our agents has already reached out to you. You can access the ticket by logging in to your Upwork account and going here

~ Joanne
Upwork

the URL provided is not working.

Please check.

Thanks

You missed: from URL btw.

That ticket has been closed and I was assured in there to receive payment after 14 days as the amount is funded and if the client doesn't ask for any changes and knows it says the client has not funded the amount.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Feroz,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks.

No one has contacted me till now it's been hours and 14 days already passed on the waiting period.

How long is it's gonna take to make things clear I am really disappointed by this system when all the criteria of Upwork were met on order why this is happening?

Hi Feroz,

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticket. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths