Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Accounts on one PC

Highlighted
Muhammad K Member Since: Jul 18, 2015
1 of 20

hello

Is it save to use 2 different accounts of different people having differnt skills, profiles details, payment details on one PC.

No spamming, actually we are 2 siblings having one pc.
so can we use ours accounts on one pc (same ip)

Thanks

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 20

Hi Muhammad,

It's okay for two different people to use the same computer to log into their separate Upwork accounts. Just make sure that login information is not shared and each user logs into her or his respective profile to do the work and track time.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Mohammed M Member Since: Apr 19, 2017
3 of 20

So, Is there any problem with logging in using the same explorer, should log out before the second account  logging in?, and what is the differences between thais case and multiaccounts for the same person?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 20

Hi Mohammed,

Please refer to the information Valeria shared above and note that two users can use the same computer if they don't log into each other accounts. While sharing accounts is different than creating duplicate accounts, both behaviours are prohibited by Upwork ToS.

Mayank K Member Since: Aug 4, 2018
5 of 20

Hello There , 

I have 2 accounts in a  Agency . so can i use both accounts on same PC because they belong to same agency . Please do let me know .

Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 20

Hi Mayank,

Just to confirm that you have a freelancer and an agency profile and you can use them both. Having more than one account is a violation of our TOS, thank you.

Untitled
7 of 20

No , 

I have one agency who has 2 profiles.  And I want to bid from both the account individually as well so can i do that or not  ?

Mashhood A Member Since: Dec 5, 2018
8 of 20

Hello there,

can i run 4 accounts affliated with an agency on a single Computer as i am business developer so i have to manage multiple accounts. 

regards, 

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
9 of 20

@Mashhood A wrote:

Hello there,

can i run 4 accounts affliated with an agency on a single Computer as i am business developer so i have to manage multiple accounts. 

regards, 

Your Upwork account is not associated with any agency and no, you can not "run 4 accounts" - from one computer or 4...

10 of 20

Hello , 

You are not getting me . 

I have 2 accounts A and B and having an agency who is having both accounts A and B .  So can i use those accounts individually as well as in Agency or not . 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS