🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 2 Identical Job Post but posted by different ...
Page options
freshflavor
Community Member

2 Identical Job Post but posted by different clients

As the title says, I saw an identical job post but the other one is posted by another (NEW) client. 

I noticed this because I applied to the first Job post (which currently has 50 applicants), and the client is stated as a NEW client. And while browsing for other jobs I stumbled upon another post, identical to the one that I applied, because they have the same attachments for references and almost exact words used to describe the job.

If someone from Upwork helps me clarify this, I can give you a private link for both posts. 

Thanks,
Bert

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Albert, 

I have forwarded the jobs to the team so that it can be reviewed further. Thank you for reporting it here. In the future, you may flag job posts as inappropriate if they seem to be a red flag for you. And the team will review and take actions as they see fit.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Albert, 

I have forwarded the jobs to the team so that it can be reviewed further. Thank you for reporting it here. In the future, you may flag job posts as inappropriate if they seem to be a red flag for you. And the team will review and take actions as they see fit.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery, may I ask what "jobs" did you forward to the team, since I haven't give any links to  both jobs  yet?

Albert I wrote:

Hi Avery, may I ask what "jobs" did you forward to the team, since I haven't give any links to  both jobs  yet?

Since you applied to the one job, Upwork was able to identify the duplicate job.

Got it. I guess Avery can see what jobs did I applied to. By the way, I also chat with 24/7 support and told me to flag both jobs so the team can look to it further.

Thanks for your help guys! 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths