🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 2 Upwork Account on same device with same IP
Page options
shoaibwrites
Community Member

2 Upwork Account on same device with same IP

Hello Members,

Can i create 2 different account on same device and same IP. The reason is that i am working on 2 different niches 

& i dont want my clients to judge me on whether im good at 1 skill or other. Kindly advise me. 

4 REPLIES 4
yofazza
Community Member

Having more than 1 account in a same browser/computer/network is fine as long as they belong to different persons.

A single person cannot have more than 1 account, ever.

https://www.google.com/search?q=upwork+more+than+1+account

There's a feature in Profile to handle your different niches problem.

NikolaS

Hi Shoaib,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that freelancers are not allowed to have more than one account on Upwork, regardless of the old account being closed, or suspended. Having multiple freelancer accounts is a serious violation of the Upwork Terms of Service.

We know that you may have more than one skill to offer your prospective clients. That’s why we developed Specialized Profiles. They make it easier for clients who are searching for someone with your skills to find you and review your relevant experience. With a specialized profile, you can tailor your unique skills to your audience on Upwork and create variations of your profile that showcase your experience within specific categories. For example, you can separate out the work you've done as a mobile game developer from your work as a translator or graphic designer. You can find more information in this help article

Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
5419c155
Community Member

Hi Shoaibi,

Please I like to get work here and I'm seeking for your kind assistant to help guide me on how to go about it.

Please help me .

Thank You

Gift

shoaibwrites
Community Member

Firstly i myself is struggling to get orders at UPWORK. 

Secondly what i could suugest you is that focus on your Proposal Writing because if get this write then u can secure more jobs. Recently i recived advise from A top rated badge holder at Upwork. BEST OF LUCK

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members