cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 providers work for 1 company

Susann P Member Since: Oct 14, 2015
11 of 17

Thing is I am not on the bank account, as he owns the company.

I think I will call them. thanks Pertra.

12 of 17

I will call them thanks!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
13 of 17

Hi Susann,

I have checked your account, Frank's account and the agency connected to his account. It appears everything is set up correctly now. The agency is opened under Frank's account and you are added to the agency as a member with admin permissions. All the payments for contracts Frank and you take under the agency will go to the agency's Upwork account and can then be withdrawn to whatever withdrawal method Frank set up for the agency.

Please, let me know if you have any further questions about the set up. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Frank P Member Since: Oct 15, 2015
14 of 17

Thanks!

15 of 17

I was looking around Upwork to try & figure this out. Logged into my account & under "members & Permissions" you can cahnge agency status for each person.

Maybe I should change my status to "make non-exclusive" right? 

Here is what it says: 

Make Non-Exclusive: For freelancers engaged on an occasional basis. They will retain the ability to work independently or with other agencies.

Your agency will accrue work history and feedback for work done. All earnings will go directly to your agency account and you are responsible for paying your freelancer.

Anyone know?

Thanks

Susann

Community Guru
Linda P Member Since: Aug 1, 2015
16 of 17

- - - - - - - - - -

Bojana D Wrote: "Upwork has a procedure for when the bank account is under a different name. If Frank's the owner of the company, then he can contact Support to go through the documents he needs to submit to prove that it's his business and he's authorized to operate the bank account you need linked."

- - - - - - - - - -

Susanne P,

First I would like to say that you are getting good advice from Bojoana D and Petra R.

That being said, Frank P definitely needs to contact Support.  The Upwork Notification Department will send him a "secure link" to send the proper paperwork, just have him follow their instructions. A bit of advice though, if he has the capability to send multiple page PNG files, it would be most helpful and less frustrating. My problem was that I could only send one page PNG files and only one attachment at that, so I had to request the secure link several times.

Remember to be “Patient” as the Verification process can be somewhat frustrating for Freelancers working as a Company, but well worth it in the end.

As far as setting up an Agency, well… that is out of my league.

Hope this information helps.

By the way... be sure to tell Frank that you deserve a pat on the back for all your research in this matter.

Frank P Member Since: Oct 15, 2015
17 of 17

Thank you so much for the advice.  I tried to use the chat support with no luck.  I think calling will be best.  Thanks!!! 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS