🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: 2 step verification exceeded the number o...
Page options
shifachips
Community Member

2 step verification exceeded the number of send attempt

I want to enable the 2 step verification, but this alert pops out everytime after I input my phone number. I'll attach the screenshot.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

15 REPLIES 15
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shifa,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello, I am also facing the same issue when trying to acitvate two factor authentication with message like  "You have exceeded the number of send attempts for this phone number". Help, please!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sirajul, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
uaminhas
Community Member

Hi,

I'm also seeing the same issue. Can you please fix it against my profile/number as well?

Thanks, 

I'm facing the same problem. Please help

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your verification process. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I am facing same issue kindly help me to sove this.

Thanks

Hi Rana,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

No one responded to my request. Can you please take this up?

Thanks,

Hi Umari,

I`m sorry about the delay with this. Our team will resend your ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I am having the same issue on my account. I tried adding phone number but never recieved the code. Can you please assist me with this?

Hi Ashish,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
lysis10
Community Member

Nice oauth token you got there.

olekua
Community Member

I have the same issue with two-step auth over the past two months

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Oleksandr,

One of our Customer Support agents will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your two step verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths