🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 2nd email withdrawal
Page options
7afd26e0
Community Member

2nd email withdrawal

Hi I have withdrawn earlier this morning my first salary from my client. However I haven't received the 2nd email saying that the payment is processing and where it shows the amount I should receive. Also just to not be complacent and all, where can I check the full account number that I put from my direct local bank withdrawal option? Because it only shows the last 4 digits and I wanna see the full bank account number I used just to be sure. I know I put in the right one, just wanna be 100% sure. 

4 REPLIES 4
7afd26e0
Community Member

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

 this is what I meant, it only shows the last 4 even if I click edit. How can I have it show the full acc # details

Hi Jean-Michel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that this is by design and you can't see the full number for security reasons. If you want you can add your bank account information again to be sure. 

Regarding your withdrawal, please know that if there is any issue with your bank account the funds should be returned to your Upwork account. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

~ Nikola
Upwork
7afd26e0
Community Member

But I would like to ask how long do I have to wait for the 2nd email of withdrawal for UW to process my withdrawal? Because if there are issues is there a way to retract my request and just have it transferred to paypal instead? 8 business days is too long for me

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Jean-Michel Jarre,

Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. With that said, once the transaction has been initiated, it can no longer be intercepted. Don't worry! As Nikola mentioned, If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S. and in your location may affect these withdrawals.

In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members