cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd posting for same job

rcmcintosh
Roy M Member Since: Jul 9, 2020
11 of 14
This is not about wasting time on connects, its about making sure this platform polices it correctly so that I don’t waste my time, or connects, or have expectations that I might get some work!

Thanks for your positive feedback!!!
rcmcintosh
Roy M Member Since: Jul 9, 2020
12 of 14
No I did not apply to both, I applied to the first one and then another one was posted a few hours later with a revised price. It was obviously the same job! Should I have applied to that as well and end up losing more connects?

I am also a little confused, see screen shot, if this is not the place to report such issues then can you advise where I should have reported it?

hanks for taking the time to help me with this.

martina_plaschka
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
13 of 14

Roy M wrote:
No I did not apply to both, I applied to the first one and then another one was posted a few hours later with a revised price. It was obviously the same job! Should I have applied to that as well and end up losing more connects?

I am also a little confused, see screen shot, if this is not the place to report such issues then can you advise where I should have reported it?

hanks for taking the time to help me with this.

There is absolutely nothing to report here. That's what the flagging function in the job posting is for. 

martina_plaschka
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
14 of 14

Roy M wrote:
Thankyou for reminding me. But you have not answered my question about refunding the connects. I also hope that you say the same to clients that give their contact details for contact outside of Your platform.

Sarah is not an upwork employee, and neither am I. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS