🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 30 Connects - Rising Talent
Page options
a85d0106
Community Member

30 Connects - Rising Talent

I have recieved Rising talent Badge 5 days ago - but did not recieve any 30 connects for that .Can someone please guide me ?!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rajendran, 

I have asked for help from the Customer Support Team so you can be assisted further. They will contact you directly through email with more information about your concern.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rajendran, 

I have asked for help from the Customer Support Team so you can be assisted further. They will contact you directly through email with more information about your concern.

~ Avery
Upwork
a85d0106
Community Member

Thanks alot! It worked:)

dbf62c8a
Community Member

Hi! I'm facing the same issue. Got the rising talent badge but no bonus connects. Can someone help?

Hi Tanaya,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please allow up to 48 hours for the Connects to be awarded to your account. If you still don't receive the Connects after 48 hours, please let us know.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello Anne,

I received the 'rising talent' badge on September 15th, so it has already been about 5 days. 

Hi Tanaya,

Thank you for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
dbf62c8a
Community Member

Received my bonus connects. Thanks a ton, Nikola!

29f08bfa
Community Member

Hello,

I am experiencing the same problem. Received my badge last week but I am yet to receive the connects. Kindly assist. 

Thank you.

Hi Antoinette,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello AJ,

Thank you for your assistance. I have received my connects.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members