🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 4 stars
Page options
9d3d81ab
Community Member

4 stars

Hello, I completed two orders for 5 stars, and then the third order for 4 stars and the client did not leave a review, after that I can not take the order, what should I do to return my position?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
radishalochana
Community Member

It's important to note that Upwork's search algorithm takes into account various factors, such as job success score, feedback, and other performance metrics. In your case, since you received a 4-star review on your last order and the client did not leave a review for the most recent order, it might have affected your job success score, which could have led to a decrease in the number of job invitations you're receiving.

To improve your job success score, you can focus on delivering high-quality work and ensuring that your clients are satisfied with your services. You can also consider asking your clients to leave a review for your work, as this can help improve your feedback score.

Additionally, you can try applying for jobs that match your skills and experience, and submit strong proposals that highlight your qualifications and expertise. It's also a good idea to keep your profile up to date and showcase your best work in your portfolio.

Remember, it can take time to build a solid reputation on Upwork, so stay persistent and focus on delivering quality work to your clients

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
radishalochana
Community Member

It's important to note that Upwork's search algorithm takes into account various factors, such as job success score, feedback, and other performance metrics. In your case, since you received a 4-star review on your last order and the client did not leave a review for the most recent order, it might have affected your job success score, which could have led to a decrease in the number of job invitations you're receiving.

To improve your job success score, you can focus on delivering high-quality work and ensuring that your clients are satisfied with your services. You can also consider asking your clients to leave a review for your work, as this can help improve your feedback score.

Additionally, you can try applying for jobs that match your skills and experience, and submit strong proposals that highlight your qualifications and expertise. It's also a good idea to keep your profile up to date and showcase your best work in your portfolio.

Remember, it can take time to build a solid reputation on Upwork, so stay persistent and focus on delivering quality work to your clients

celgins
Community Member

I'm not sure what you are referring to. Whether a completed job receives a 4-star or 5-star public review, you are not prevented from submitting proposals for new jobs. If you are referring to the 4-star review, you can't change it.

If you are referring to your Job Success Score (JSS), you only get a JSS when you complete:

• 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months
  • Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members