🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 400 Bad request and 500 error
Page options
mdshahjalal820
Community Member

400 Bad request and 500 error

I am unable to visit Upwork it shows 400 bad requests or 500 error

This is happening from my both Dekstop Computer and Laptop, so I believe that it is not for cache and cookies

Thanks in advance

7 REPLIES 7
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md Shah,

Could you please provide the screenshot of the error message you're seeing along with the link to the page you're experiencing this on?

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
filguler
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

Bad Request error message popping up when I attempt to request UpWork. This happened after I requested a name change. 

Hi Phil,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
shaggy_1
Community Member

Hi, were you able to solve this problem?

I am getting same error when I try to login to my account.

Hi Shahab,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience of having an error upon logging in to your account. I have checked your account and I can't seem to replicate the issue. Can you please try to clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Let us know if the issue persists along with a screenshot of the error and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
d20e8272
Community Member

Hi! I have the same problem when enter Upwork at any page , 400 Bad Request.
What can I do with that?

Hi Daria,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths