Page options
coder4real
Community Member

5 (FIVE) weeks since I made a withdrawal

Hello dear upworkers,

Long story short:
June 23 - made a withdrawal

June 28 - got a copy of swift receipt from Upwork support

July 13 - had a message from Upwork support that "partner bank" are requested my first, middle, last name, address, date of birth, place of birth, nationality.

July 16 - got from Upwork support bank's forwarded message:

WE ARE UNABLE TO EXECUTE YOUR TRANSACTION DUE TO
SANCTIONS AND/OR INTERNAL JPMC POLICY. WE HAVE
RETURNED THE FUNDS UNDER ************ FED IMAD:
************** DATED 7/14/2021 FOR
*,***.**/USD LESS CHARGES 50.00 USD. NO OFAC
REPORTING WILL TAKE PLACE. WE CONSIDER THIS MATTER
CLOSED AND NO FURTHER ACTION WILL BE TAKEN.
REGARDS,
SANCTIONS SERVICE INVESTIGATIONS
OUR REFERENCE JP*******-*******
JPMORGAN

As you can see, bank said that they have returned the funds 7/14/2021
July 23 - was the last time I contacted your support and have been told that I should wait more.
Today is July 28 and I have just one question: where is my money?

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Vitaliy,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear about your funds. I see that the relevant team is already investigating your issue and communicating via a support ticket here and they will respond to your ticket as soon as they have an update for you. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

Hello Pradeep,

The problem is they have an universal answer for all of my questions and it sounds like "sorry to hear, we understand how that's important, thank you for your patience, please wait". I'm waiting for two weeks now, btw. I mean since the bank said they've returned funds to the Upwork. How much longer do I have to wait?

Vitaliy P wrote:

Hello Pradeep,

The problem is they have an universal answer for all of my questions and it sounds like "sorry to hear, we understand how that's important, thank you for your patience, please wait". I'm waiting for two weeks now, btw. I mean since the bank said they've returned funds to the Upwork. How much longer do I have to wait?

Reverted fund transactions are always veeeery slow. Only JPMORGAN can answer you how long it will take.

Hi Vitaliy,

I understand your frustration with this and rest assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your funds. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members