Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 Star Feedback Offer

Highlighted
Community Guru
Linda P Member Since: Aug 1, 2015
1 of 5

Ok, I've searched and searched, and I know it's here somewhere and cannot find what I am looking for.

Can someone tell me about the 5 star feedback policy?

I've come across one that is offering 5 star feedback to new freelancers, with a $5 budget.

So far, 245 proposals, 6 interviews.

I thought this was against ToS.

Highlighted
This widget could not be displayed.
2 of 5
This widget could not be displayed.

@Linda P wrote:

Ok, I've searched and searched, and I know it's here somewhere and cannot find what I am looking for.

Can someone tell me about the 5 star feedback policy?

I've come across one that is offering 5 star feedback to new freelancers, with a $5 budget.

So far, 245 proposals, 6 interviews.

I thought this was against ToS.

After a search I found that several clients offer this (low budget versus 5 stars). Here is another one, budget: 20 USD.

I am looking for someone to write 9 articles for me (about 5000 words total) based on very specific keywords. I will provide detailed instructions after hire.

If hired, you will be expected to research the keywords all in the same niche and produce the articles based on my instructions.

Upon completion of assignment (all 10 articles), I will provide 5 star feedback and payment as agreed.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
BEST ANSWER
3 of 5

Gals, 

I wouldn't worry to much about it. 5 star feedback means nothing anymore. This is the reason why the JSS came about.  star feedback does not show up on your profile anymore.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
4 of 5

It does on the individual job results, which are still important. It's only the average that (sadly and shamrfully) has been taken away

and it is against the T&Cs to negotiate feedback - so I suppose this is just a case of how much is this seen as that. No biggie IMO at the end of the day  - just keep away from thise jobs.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Iftikhar I Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
5 of 5

I think now client has to Offer a good private feedback instead of 5 star feedback that they are going to recommend extremly likely with a job of $5.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS