Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 star account suspended without explanation

un04
Artyom P Member Since: Nov 18, 2014
21 of 36

Hello Valeria,

Thank you. Looking forward to getting the results.

setumonroe
Community Guru
Setu M Member Since: Jan 26, 2014
22 of 36

Once again we have to turn to forums to solve problems which a support ticket should have fixed. Lets hope the problem gets resolved not only by account re-activation, but an actual explanation 'apparent' of the original breach.

---- easy like Sunday morning ----
abhishek_parmar
Abhishek P Member Since: Jan 10, 2013
23 of 36

If odesk measures you're quality of work and knowledge is not good. then what about odesk test. You passed both the java Test v3 and Android programming test with top 10 % and top 30 % results.

It proves that odesk tests is of no use. 

I saw mamy of the contractors with 5 star rating account is suspended. And reason is there is some other factor that measures client satifaction rate. Which is totally of no use.

Please see the link for check....mistake is measures of client satifaction rate.

http://community.odesk.com/t5/Freelancers/Un-acceptable-factors-for-calculation-of-client-satisfacti...

firfi
Ace Contributor
Igor L Member Since: Dec 23, 2014
24 of 36
How is it going?
un04
Artyom P Member Since: Nov 18, 2014
25 of 36

Hello,

Looks like my problem is solved, because I don't see notification about suspension anymore. Didn't get response from oDesk support and was blocked at oDesk fb page (was trying to ask for some help there) though.

Anyways, thanks for support and help everyone and happy working!

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
26 of 36

Kudos to Artyom for taking the time to return and share good news with us.

setumonroe
Community Guru
Setu M Member Since: Jan 26, 2014
27 of 36
Yes it is good to know the problem was resolved, even though no light has been shed on the original problem.

All the best Artyom.
---- easy like Sunday morning ----
firfi
Ace Contributor
Igor L Member Since: Dec 23, 2014
28 of 36

FYI topic starter found and contacted me personally, saying he was unbanned [without explanation] and then banned again [without explanation] on oDesk and on forums both.

So looks strange so far, as a sequence looks like that: banned -> unbanned after this topic -> after this topic sink down, silently banned again.

I can't answer for honesty of this person as doesn't know him personally, but I hope some explanation from oDesk could shed a light on this matter.

ksubhani
Ace Contributor
Kamal S Member Since: Mar 24, 2015
29 of 36

I along with other contractors would love to hear  an update from Odesk representative about the orignal problem, plus if this new development is based on truth, I am going to bid farewell to this platform.  

@Igor L wrote:

FYI topic starter found and contacted me personally, saying he was unbanned [without explanation] and then banned again [without explanation] on oDesk and on forums both.

So looks strange so far, as a sequence looks like that: banned -> unbanned after this topic -> after this topic sink down, silently banned again.

I can't answer for honesty of this person as doesn't know him personally, but I hope some explanation from oDesk could shed a light on this matter.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
30 of 36

Hi Igor and Kamal,

I understand your concern with the status of Artyom's account. However, we are not able to share private details about any user's account here in the Community. All the details were provided to Artyom through his ticket.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS