Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 star account suspended without explanation

setumonroe
Community Guru
Setu M Member Since: Jan 26, 2014
31 of 36
That's a pity. Since we are even more in the dark about what to do to not get suspended. I expected as much though.
---- easy like Sunday morning ----
firfi
Ace Contributor
Igor L Member Since: Dec 23, 2014
32 of 36

Author wrote me again recently, sending screenshots of conversations with support staff, where staff doesn't really explain anything, limiting answers to formularic statements without any useful information.

He asked me to publish it here, but I think it wouldn't the best idea as community rules prohibits private conversation posting here. However, he's indicated that not against to posting his screenshots, so if in this case conversation considered non-private let me know and I'll add it.

setumonroe
Community Guru
Setu M Member Since: Jan 26, 2014
33 of 36
@ Igor,

Its good to see you are as eager about this situation as I am, but I doubt anymore clarity will be shed on oDesk's part.

You will violate guideline #5 - Posting email content, chat transcripts or other private communication.
http://community.odesk.com/t5/Announcements/oDesk-Community-Guidelines/m-p/3

Even so they would remove the post under the 'we reserve the right' disclaimer. So none of this can go public with word for word details.
---- easy like Sunday morning ----
957c0c26
Ace Contributor
N T Member Since: Jul 18, 2015
34 of 36

Setu, I like you. You explain the T&C and even cite the ones you're talking about specifically. Upwork should hire you, because you would probably be an effective customer service rep. I'm being genuine.

kellogs
Catalin P Member Since: Feb 18, 2015
35 of 36

cmon upwork, right now the ball is in your side of the court. Why have you unbanned and rebanned ?

lenaellis
Lena E Moderator Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
36 of 36

Catalin,

I'm confused by your comment, upon checking your account I do not see any suspensions. Are you having issues with your account?

-Lena

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS