5-star rating without comment

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
36 Posts

5-star rating without comment

Hi, I am new to upwork but got some job. I have a nice experience with client's and they provide me 5-star rating too. But no one comment which feedback. Is it put an effect on Reputation, JSS and Profile?

Power Member
13 Posts

Re: 5-star rating without comment

Hello!

I had the same question, what about if the client gave me a 5-star but without comment, does this affect the JSS I'm trying to build?

Community Guru
12,172 Posts

Rajjet/Yanet:

5-star feedback without a comment is AWESOME!

You both should be very pleased and justifiably proud of the work that you did on behalf of your satisfied clients.

5-star feedback without comments looks good on your profile.

It has absolutely no negative impact on your Job Success Score. Only positive. JSS doesn't care about written comments.

Power Member
13 Posts

Thank you, Preston

I'm new on Upwork, so I'm trying to do my best in order to build my JSS. I haven´t got it yet that's why I was wondering how this will affect it.

Ace Contributor
36 Posts

Thanks for the help Preston. I always worried about the comments.

Community Guru
10,568 Posts

[ Edited ]

Rajjat G wrote:

Hi, I am new to upwork but got some job. I have a nice experience with client's and they provide me 5-star rating too. But no one comment which feedback. Is it put an effect on Reputation, JSS and Profile?

No, whether feedback has or has not got any written comments does not have any effect either way, but your JSS is already dangerously low.

Remember that clients leave private feedback as well as public feedback, and I personally think that you are doing yourself no favours offering translations into English, this will go wrong for any client who has more than basic English levels....

Ace Contributor
36 Posts

Thanks for your valuable views and taking the time to looking at my profile.

I always keep the English level simple so that everyone can understand easily. But where necessary, I always show my hands.