Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5-star rating without comment

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Rajjat G Member Since: Sep 24, 2016
1 of 7

Hi, I am new to upwork but got some job. I have a nice experience with client's and they provide me 5-star rating too. But no one comment which feedback. Is it put an effect on Reputation, JSS and Profile?

Yanet L Member Since: May 19, 2017
2 of 7

Hello!

I had the same question, what about if the client gave me a 5-star but without comment, does this affect the JSS I'm trying to build?

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
3 of 7

Rajjet/Yanet:

5-star feedback without a comment is AWESOME!

You both should be very pleased and justifiably proud of the work that you did on behalf of your satisfied clients.

5-star feedback without comments looks good on your profile.

It has absolutely no negative impact on your Job Success Score. Only positive. JSS doesn't care about written comments.

Yanet L Member Since: May 19, 2017
4 of 7

Thank you, Preston

I'm new on Upwork, so I'm trying to do my best in order to build my JSS. I haven´t got it yet that's why I was wondering how this will affect it.

Ace Contributor
5 of 7

Thanks for the help Preston. I always worried about the comments.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 7

Rajjat G wrote:

Hi, I am new to upwork but got some job. I have a nice experience with client's and they provide me 5-star rating too. But no one comment which feedback. Is it put an effect on Reputation, JSS and Profile?

No, whether feedback has or has not got any written comments does not have any effect either way, but your JSS is already dangerously low.

Remember that clients leave private feedback as well as public feedback, and I personally think that you are doing yourself no favours offering translations into English, this will go wrong for any client who has more than basic English levels....

Ace Contributor
7 of 7

Thanks for your valuable views and taking the time to looking at my profile.

I always keep the English level simple so that everyone can understand easily. But where necessary, I always show my hands.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
User Accepted Solutions Count
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS