🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Project Catalog
Page options
mahersanaullah35
Community Member

Upwork messages not working

My Upwork App is not working well. It doesn't load messages. Can anyone help?
16 REPLIES 16
e8365ec4
Community Member

I have this error showing up when I try to access my messages I hope it won't affect my communication with current clients help me solve

Hi Khasaya,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I haven't seen any of my Upwork messages for up to 10 hours now, whether the App and web.

Instead I keep getting an error 500(N) message saying 'we can't complete your request now'

I've attached an image. Please help me resolve ASAP so that I can seal gigs with my prospective clients

Please I've been having similar problems with mine. None of my messages are loading and I want to submit a job that's due very soon.

Hi Uche,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arslan,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have cleared my cache still the issue persists. I also tried Opera browser but upon clicking on my project the error message still appears other than that everything is working fine.

Hi Arslan,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Waiza.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
7a2c8253
Community Member

I also Have this same issue now.

Hi Nathan,

Could you try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to access your account? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi I have the same issue. Even if I log in from several browsers, the error still occurs.

Hi Alexandra, 

Could you please try to clear your cache and cookies? If the issue persists, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, I started receiving the same message on Upwork mobile app when I try to see messages. What should I do to fix this as I am in urge of seeing messages due to constant communication with my clients at the moment.

Hi Stefan,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths