🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 60 free connects for top rated
Page options
bassem-desouki
Community Member

60 free connects for top rated

I lost my top rated badge and i wonder if i earn it again will get 60 connects for free ?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
browersr
Community Member

No. That was one-time when the pay for connects was introduced. Free connects are not part of the "perks" for Top Rated. 

---------

Perks As a Top Rated freelancer or agency, you’ll receive

• A badge on your Upwork freelancer profile
  • Reduced fees (starting at 10%) on Featured Jobs
  • Premium customer support, including phone and chat
  • Exclusive invitations to submit proposals
  • An exclusive Job Digest email to make it easier for you to find attractive opportunities
  • The ability to exercise more control over your Job Success Score
  • The opportunity to chat with Upwork during online office hours exclusively for Top Rated
  • The opportunity to host Top Rated Events in your city

As a Top Rated agency, you'll also receive

• A badge on your Upwork agency profile
  • A badge on your agency members' profiles – if they have enough history to have a Job Success Score, it will be a Top Rated badge, if they do not yet have enough history, it will be a Rising Talent badge as long as their profiles are at least 60% complete (50% for migrated freelancers)

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
browersr
Community Member

No. That was one-time when the pay for connects was introduced. Free connects are not part of the "perks" for Top Rated. 

---------

• An exclusive Job Digest email to make it easier for you to find attractive opportunities
  • The opportunity to chat with Upwork during online office hours exclusively for Top Rated

As a Top Rated agency, you'll also receive

• A badge on your Upwork agency profile
  • A badge on your agency members' profiles – if they have enough history to have a Job Success Score, it will be a Top Rated badge, if they do not yet have enough history, it will be a Rising Talent badge as long as their profiles are at least 60% complete (50% for migrated freelancers)

Scott B wrote:

Plus, the possiblity of getting an Upwork mug or Tshirt someday that you'll brandish at your friends Smiley Tongue

Abinadab A wrote:

Scott B wrote:

Plus, the possiblity of getting an Upwork mug or Tshirt someday that you'll brandish at your friends Smiley Tongue

You know, the mug is really nice. Weighted with a solid handle. I like it. The t-shirt makes an appearance when I jump on the exercise bike. Nice aluminum water bottle as well. At the going rate I would suggest these items are worth more than the 60 connects...

efa_eval
Community Member

Please how long does it usually take to get the free 60 connects? I got upgraded to top rated some days ago but i haven't been credit the bonus connects

Hi Efa,

A Connects credit isn't awarded for becoming Top Rated. You can learn more about Connects and how you can earn them here

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members