cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7 contracts on Hold !!

Diaa A Member Since: Feb 2, 2015
1 of 3

Related to the subject, for when the contracts will be on hold? is there is away to end these contracts and get our deserved feedback from the clients? the worst thing that they appear on your profile as they are jobs in progress !!

Community Guru
Aseem B Member Since: Dec 20, 2014
2 of 3

You can always end the contract if you want. Here is a link about this.

However odesk considers it unprofessional if freelancers end the project instead of client. I will advice you to get in touch with odesk support about your on hold contracts and tell them about your situation. They will probably contact the client on your behalf and ask them to close the contract or will advice you further.

Also note that you can not make someone give you feedback. If a client is not responding then the project will display with no feedback. Another issue with this is that recently odesk started reviewing profiles if there are too many contracts that are without feedback. This is another reason to contact odesk support and keep them in loop about your situation. This might not really help but still it is the best you can do here. 

Md T Member Since: Feb 5, 2015
3 of 3

Hello,

Once a time oDesk closed contact if hold or pause 3 months [I am not sure about this time but i am sure oDesk closed because my one contact closed automatically and i contacked with my client and he said oDesk system closed autatically]. I don't see this at now, i have few contact they are not giving Job even they are not closed their contact. 

So my request to start automatical pause contact close system after few months.

Thanks

Ron 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS