Page options
raoasghar786
Community Member

91% Job Success Rate issue

Hello i have  current 91%

Job Success score.

First it was showing 100%  now its showing  91%

Job Success rate is decreasing i don't know why 

can you help me please why its showing 91% when first it was 100%  on my profile.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
youssefbahaa
Community Member

Hello Muhammad,

I believe this is most probably because of a client's Private Feedback [You couldn't know who gave you Bad private feedback + Good public feedback], all you can do now is to try to get more successful contracts to compensate for this over time.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Youssef

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
youssefbahaa
Community Member

Hello Muhammad,

I believe this is most probably because of a client's Private Feedback [You couldn't know who gave you Bad private feedback + Good public feedback], all you can do now is to try to get more successful contracts to compensate for this over time.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Youssef

Hello Youssef

Its chance i will ask from upwork support who give the bad private feedback please?

And its possible if employer email to upwork support and change things?

Hello Muhammed, 

I am afraid this is not possible, you will never know who gave you which private feedback because it is "Private". 

Also, if you guessed who gave you that bad feedback, I would never recommend that you talk with him about it. Besides that, I don't think that Private feedbacks can be changed.

The best thing you can do now is to care about your next contracts. Fortunately, you have a good and strong profile; all your public reviews are great, you have a nice overview and portfolio. This means that many clients would love to work with you.

Just don't worry much about your JSS, it will increase over time, besides 91% is not bad!

I wish you the best of luck.

Thanks alot brother

You are welcome! : )

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths