🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » A Client threat me he will me to upwork
Page options
nazibuddaula
Community Member

A Client threat me he will me to upwork

I just wrote that "thanks for reply after 2.5 years"
In this case he theat me by chat room that he will report me to upwork and then he blocked me also.

In this case I can not understand what is my falt here and what should I do now. Waiting for Solutio.

Regards
Nazibuddaula

**Edited for community guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
boshoffirene
Community Member

What is he going to report you for? Don't worry about it. Just ignore and move on.

petra_r
Community Member

Nazibuddaula N wrote:

Why would you write "2.5 years"

What was your point? (It is kind of rude...)

tlbp
Community Member

Nazibuddaula N wrote:
In this case he theat me by chat room that he will report me to upwork and then he blocked me also.

In this case I can not understand what is my falt here and what should I do now. Waiting for Solutio.

Regards
Nazibuddaula

Your client thinks you were rude and is going to tell Upwork that they think you were rude. Why did you mention the time frame? Just explain yourself if asked and if you didn't intend to be rude, you should be fine.

He blocked you.

It's over.

Don't worry about it.

=====

Not related to the original poster's post, but a general observation:

As freelancers, we want to be polite and professional at all times, even when clients do something we don't like. Even if we think they may be a scammer or scoundrel.

Clients think that all freelancers here represent the platform. When they think the freelancers here are polite and professional, they will think more positively about the platform. That helps us all earn more money. And it makes Upwork a better place for everyone.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths