🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » A Letter from Upwork
Page options
harizsuzairy
Community Member

A Letter from Upwork

Hi there,

I just wanna know, will Upwork send you any letter to your house? or maybe any transaction statement letter to your house?  or everything is online, only through emails?

I hope I can get a clarify about this issue.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mwiggenhorn
Community Member

I've been around for 7 years or so and all communication has been by email.  I have never received anything by mail except a mug that they sent me as a thank you.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
mwiggenhorn
Community Member

I've been around for 7 years or so and all communication has been by email.  I have never received anything by mail except a mug that they sent me as a thank you.

I've been with oDesk/Upwork for 6 years. All communication has been via email, but I did receive a telephone call once.

That's great. Thank you for your support. I just want a clarify that so I'll be aware if Upwork send me anything  to my mail. Since you said everything is online, I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Thanks again.

Hariz S wrote:

I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Why did you worry about it?

At the momment, I'm renting a room in a city because I don't have budget to rent my own house. I do have a few housemates but they're strangers and we usually mind our own business in our room. So, apparently we all share the same mail, that's why I need a clarify about this issue.

Thank you.

m_sharman
Community Member

Hariz S wrote:

Hi there,

I just wanna know, will Upwork send you any letter to your house? or maybe any transaction statement letter to your house?  or everything is online, only through emails?

I hope I can get a clarify about this issue.

If you are asking about tax statements, everything you need should be available via the Reports tab. There are multiple ways to download statements about earnings and fees paid. 

Thank you for sharing about the tax statement with me. Thanks again everyone. Upwork does have a good community. Cheers!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths