🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: A bit confused about something
Page options
farahzaki_k
Community Member

A bit confused about something

Hello,

I was hired by a very nice client last week, and I noticed that he had hired one more person for the same job. The other freelancer wasn't verified, but I could see his profile. Anyway, I submitted my work 2 days back, and the client has asked me to change a few things, but I can no longer see the other freelancer on that particular job. Why is that?

Regards,

Farah

3 REPLIES 3
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I was hired by a very nice client last week, and I noticed that he had hired one more person for the same job."

Clients may hire as many freelancers as they want.

I have hired up to around 20 freelancers to do the same job.

re: "Anyway, I submitted my work 2 days back, and the client has asked me to change a few things, but I can no longer see the other freelancer on that particular job. Why is that?"

I don't know.

It sounds like something that you don't need to worry about.

When I hire multiple freelancers to do the same job, sometimes I tell them. Sometimes I don't. It really isn't any of their business whether I do that, as long as I honor my contract with them.

Hey Preston,

Thanks for getting back to me. Am I the only one who got corrections is what I am trying to determine. 😄

Best,

Farah

re: "Am I the only one who got corrections is what I am trying to determine."

Upwork does not provide a tool or special page with which a freelancer can look up information about the other freelancers working on the same project and see if there have been change requests sent to them.

The most likely situation is that the client did not send out change requests in a "universal" way but instead evaluated the work submitted by each freelancer on the team, and then sent requests to the freelancers whose work he wanted changes made to.

In theory, you could ask the client if he sent change requests to the other freelancers working on the project. But I would advise against doing that.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members