🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » A bug in "Top Rated Status" ?
Page options
kalaani
Community Member

A bug in "Top Rated Status" ?

Few weeks ago i got a email saying i was top rated for 3 years consecutively. 

But Suddenly i've lost it within 24 hrs . How can it be ? 

• 16/16 weeks for JSS over 90% 
  • No account holds
  • Earnings $1000+ 
11 REPLIES 11
taz1004
Community Member

Apparently, anyone can screw you with "Private Feedback" without verifiable reason.

yitwail
Community Member

Kalaani, 77% for clients who would recommend you is not scintillating. But good luck going forward, it’s not a large step to go from 88% JSS to 90%.

Kalaani W wrote:

Few weeks ago i got a email saying i was top rated for 3 years consecutively. 

But Suddenly i've lost it within 24 hrs . How can it be ? 

Your JS is no longer above 90% - clearly the contract with the client who gave you a 2 for quality pushed it below the 90% barrier.

If you have not used your top rated fedback removal perk in the last 3 months and 10 jobs, use it to remove the impact of that job on your JSS.

kalaani
Community Member

To loss top rated status , JSS should be lower than 90%  for 3 weeks ( from last 16 weeks ).  Am i correct ?

I still have 16/16 weeks of JSS above 90% . 

petra_r
Community Member

Kalaani W wrote:

To loss top rated status , JSS should be lower than 90%  for 3 weeks ( from last 16 weeks ).  Am i correct ?

No. You can not be top rated with a JSS below 90, not even for 1 day.

kalaani
Community Member

I guess you are wrong . Is there anyone who have fair idea on this ....

Kalaani W wrote:

I guess you are wrong . 

You guess wrong.

Petra is right. If you JSS dops below 90% then you automatically lose your JSS. You can't be at 89% AND be top-rated. The answer is not incorrect just because you don't like it. 

petra_r
Community Member

Kalaani W wrote:

I guess you are wrong . Is there anyone who have fair idea on this ....

Really?

Question: What is the TOP requirement for top rated status?

I guess you are wrong.jpg

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kalaani, 

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding the issue. The team handling your case will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
wontone9
Community Member

Avery O wrote:

Hi Kalaani, 

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding the issue. The team handling your case will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068358-Job-Success-Score

go through this tutorial. I can see you are having few recent contracts which is close without a feedback.

(successful contract outcomes - negative contract outcomes) / total outcomes

Long term relationship with contracts + contract without acitivity excessive lack of feedback = all feedback

petra_r
Community Member

Saju G wrote:

I can see you are having few recent contracts which is close without a feedback.

... which has exactly NO effect on her JSS at all and you completely missed the question. "No feedback" contract where money was paid do not hurt the JSS.

She knows exactly what caused the drop (the poor feedback she has now had removed) - she thought she would keep top-rated status despite being below 90% for 3 more weeks.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members