🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » A client doesn´t Know how to put me feedback ...
Page options
b7f70792
Community Member

A client doesn´t Know how to put me feedback (And good ones)

I do an excellent job in hours because the client needs it asap, She loves my work, let me 2 bonuses, but she can´t give me feedback, Is there any tutorial to show her how to?

I know it's important for our feedbacks to rank.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Matias,

If the client ended the contract, they will be automatically requested to submit their feedback. You might want to share this help article with your client so that they can be guided on how to submit feedback for you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Matias,

If the client ended the contract, they will be automatically requested to submit their feedback. You might want to share this help article with your client so that they can be guided on how to submit feedback for you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Joanne Marie P wrote:

Not necessarily.

There is currently a bug with hourly contracts and it considers a contract that has been closed with hours logged but not yet billed as cancelled, so no feedback (stars and written feedback) can be given as the system considers the contract to be "nothing paid".

What's worse, there is no "completed successfully" option as the reason for ending the contract.

This will be resolved when Upwork fix the bug or on Monday afternoon after the client has been charged, and the ability to leave feedback will appear.

Thanks for flagging that Petra. We checked the client’s account and we can see that the option to leave feedback is available.

Hi Mattias, your client should be able to leave feedback for you by accessing this page. If they are unable to access it, please let us know so that we can look into this for your client.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members