🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » A completed job does not show the full contra...
Page options
o_gornostaeva
Community Member

A completed job does not show the full contract amount on my profile

Hello. I completed a contract on Sunday, both the client and I ended it and wrote our feedback. The contract consisted of two milestones, both were approved and paid for by the client. The contract now shows in “Completed jobs” in my profile but the amount displayed corresponds with the first milestone only, not the entire contract, while my total earnings show the correct sum. What can be wrong? If it takes more time to get a profile 100% updated, how many days have to pass from ending the contract? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Oksana G wrote:

Thanks a lot, Aleksandar.
Could you please also tell me, if this situation was normal, how much time should it take to update a profile automatically in cases like this?

Usually when the funds are already "available" for withdrawal.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Oksana,

I manually generated your profile and the amount displaying on your profile should be correct now. Let us know if you need further help!

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Could you please also tell me, if this situation was normal, how much time should it take to update a profile automatically in cases like this?

Oksana G wrote:

Usually when the funds are already "available" for withdrawal.

Thank you Renante.

Hi. I have the same problem again with my last job which ended on December 6 - only the first milestone is showing in my Jobs history, but not the full contract.

Hi Oksana,

Please be patient so that your earnings become available on your account. Once this is done, the amount should be updated as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran, but the earnings are already available.

Hi Oksana,

It looks like this was a glitch, I just generated your profile manually and the correct earnings are reflecting on your profile now. If you're still experiencing any problems on your end, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you, the problem has been fixed!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members