cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: A couple of questions about Upwork mysteries.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
11 of 18

Hi Karolis,

In addition to the information shared on this thread already. Here are some help articles with more details about

The Team App and what kind of activity it records

and 

Job Success Score

Bojana is correct regarding linking other accounts to your Upwork account. While they will not be displayed publicly on your profile, they will help the system provide more relevant jobs search results to you and help improve your visibility in search.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Fergus M Member Since: May 23, 2015
12 of 18

"they will help the system provide more relevant jobs search results to you"

Personally I'd prefer to just have a proper search engine that let me find my own relevant job search results.

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.― George Orwell
Highlighted
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
13 of 18

Valeria, Will the team consider updating this score more often than 2 times a month in order to give client a more up-to-date assessment?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Dawn L Member Since: Sep 3, 2015
14 of 18

I agree with Jean's suggestion. That would not only help provide the client with more up-to-date information, but will also help new feelancers receive a JSS more quickly (which, in the long run, will help them grow their business more quickly also)

Highlighted
Community Guru
Setu M Member Since: Jan 26, 2014
15 of 18

@Karolis K wrote:

2. When working for hourly jobs the software takes screenshots and automatically records your "activity". What is this "activity"? Right now I have one screenshot with 881 keyboard actions and activity level of "2". And I have another one with 243 keybord actions with activity level of "10".

You can read this post here for more information and the entire thread for a broader understanding.

---- easy like Sunday morning ----
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Karolis K Member Since: Sep 5, 2015
16 of 18

Thanks a lot, Setu. That was very clearly explained.

I noticed that the differences between EPM and activity were always biggest around the start and end of the tracked time. Now I know why.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Setu M Member Since: Jan 26, 2014
17 of 18
No problem Karolis.

It is a burden of mine to try and figure out the technical questions.
---- easy like Sunday morning ----
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
18 of 18

@Jean S wrote:

Valeria, Will the team consider updating this score more often than 2 times a month in order to give client a more up-to-date assessment?

Thank you for asking, Jean. I will definitely share with the team that the frequency of Job Success score updates was brought up. It is not something that we plan to change immediately, but it may be considered in the future.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS