cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A forum to resolve the issues being faced by the Clients and the Free-lancers

Ace Contributor
Tabinda H Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
1 of 25

Let upwork community be a forum that should seriously resolve issues being faced by the clients and the free-lancers , instead of being a place for leisure and fun. For the latter, there are thousands of other options.

Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
2 of 25

Do you want the coffee break room to be a no humor zone too? 

Community Guru
Fergus M Member Since: May 23, 2015
3 of 25

I had a coffee break once. There were Custard Creams. It was very nice.

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.― George Orwell
Ace Contributor
Tabinda H Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
4 of 25

Well obviously no!

You know very well , I NEVER SAID so

Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
5 of 25

@Tabinda H wrote:

Let upwork community be a forum that should seriously resolve issues being faced by the clients and the free-lancers , instead of being a place for leisure and fun. For the latter, there are thousands of other options.

That's exactly what it is!!

Sure some people may make a joke now and then but the overall tone is always about problems we are experiencing or about questions to help new people and "oldies" alike.

Trust me, you are not going to come in here after one week and have everything changed to suit you. The community sets the tone, and the moderators keep it in check.

Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
6 of 25

I know all about not making enough money and having to look for work that I might never get and about how this platform gets on my last nerve and I get super spised fof .. But what I can count on and what has cheered me up most days is the wacky sense of humor I see here. Yes. It takes me  while to warm up to people but no one here is trying to be abusive. They like to add a little levity to situations And I appreciate that because I have a weird sense of humor. 

I say keep the leisurely fun and don't make the forum a downer place to be!!!

Who's with meeeeee!!!! *power to the people!!!*

Oh ya. Forgot to say this. Customer service is available to resolve the issues. 

Community Guru
7 of 25

"Customer service is available to resolve the issues."

I see what you mean about having a weird sense of humour.

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.― George Orwell
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
8 of 25

lol Fergus

Oh Upwork forum on Sunday. How I love thee. There's the impending cat fight in the other thread too. Now, if only they could break something else, we could have all our problems in 3 for the complete Bermuda Triangle.

Community Guru
9 of 25

Is there anything functional left to break?

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
10 of 25

@fergus M wrote:

Is there anything functional left to break?

The forum works. I suppose this is all the social life we have since we have to be here to refresh the browser for notifications, and we might get found in search one day... one day

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS