Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply

A horrible experience to work with new client !!!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Joynul A Member Since: Jun 27, 2015
1 of 5
Hello ,
 
I have work with client in 19-07-06 . He told me to re-design a CV with Update new information . He gave me two milestone . I have completed first draft and submitted file . After submitting the file he gave me small review and i corrected them when i again submitted PDF file then he didn't release the milestone and he wanted refund the money. Then i dispute and he didn't accept that Dispute . I wrote him messages also but he didn't reply to me since three day's . What should i do for now . The total amount is $70 . First milestone is $35 and second milestone is $35 . Please let me know what should i do ? I'm very disappointed about this type of client . It's really a horrible experience working with client .
 
Hope to hear back from you soon for right solution .
 
Best Regards
Joynul Abedin
Joynul Abedin
Highlighted
Moderator
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 5

Hi Joynul,

 

I see that you have filed a dispute and it's currently open. You can check it by clicking on the question mark in the right upper corner and selecting Disputes. Our Dispute team will reach out to you soon and assist you further.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Joynul A Member Since: Jun 27, 2015
3 of 5

@Valeria K wrote:

Hi Joynul,

 

I see that you have filed a dispute and it's currently open. You can check it by clicking on the question mark in the right upper corner and selecting Disputes. Our Dispute team will reach out to you soon and assist you further.


 Okay i have filled again ... thank but it's a horrible experience work with client . He didn't tell me yet . I message him many time ....

Joynul Abedin
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 5

@Joynul A wrote:

 The total amount is $70 . First milestone is $35 and second milestone is $35 . Please let me know what should i do ? I'm very disappointed about this type of client . It's really a horrible experience working with client .
 

 Were both milestones funded?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Joynul A Member Since: Jun 27, 2015
5 of 5

No he funds only $35 . when i submit the file after reviewing he wants the money refund without any notification .


@Petra R wrote:

@Joynul A wrote:
 
 The total amount is $70 . First milestone is $35 and second milestone is $35 . Please let me know what should i do ? I'm very disappointed about this type of client . It's really a horrible experience working with client .
 

 Were both milestones funded?


 

Joynul Abedin
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS