🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » A problem with payment methods
Page options
hamoudi19
Community Member

A problem with payment methods

Hello my community I have a big problem with my upwork withdrawing my earnings
- Paypal is not supported in my country
- Payoneer was my preferred method of payment, but unfortunately they blocked my account because I do not know it and tried many times with them, but they never responded
- Bank transfer: I tried several times with him, but he also failed for the reason that my account is in the local currency and not in dollars. I called my bank, and they said that they do not provide accounts in dollars. These are the ways to withdraw my money provided by upwork and I now don't know what to do
Really wanted help for days and I have been contacting support but they are not answering quickly
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Hamoudi,

Rest assured, I've also escalated your concern to our team and one of our team members will follow up on your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hamoudi,

I checked your ticket and I can see that our team has also advised you about adding our Direct to Local Bank method. If you decide to add this method to your account you will receive your funds in your local currency. 

Feel free to follow up directly on your ticket with any additional questions you may have and our team will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

thank you for replying
This option is not available in my country See the screenshot I attached. Only the options I mentioned in the presentation of my problem are available

Hi Hamoudi,

Rest assured, I've also escalated your concern to our team and one of our team members will follow up on your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you very much, I hope so I wish you success
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths