🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » A scam but it looks like an earning opportun...
Page options
c28c2a02
Community Member

A scam but it looks like an earning opportunity

I person came and offered me a project. He said, I will hire you on an hourly basis and will give a bonus and then you will pay back to me as USDT and offer a 10% commission. I agreed and he started the contract. He paid the bonus and asked me to send the payment instantly. I said I don't have enough funds for now so I will pay you after 5 days by withdrawing the funds. He said you are a scammer and ended the contract and said I will give you a very bad review and I will report you also. I said please wait for 5 days, I will pay you. At this, he stopped answering me. He left a very bad review but the payment was as a bonus, not via contract. I haven't provided him feedback yet. What should I do about it?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yep. Just flag it. And do not waste connects and your time.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
2e808ad5
Community Member

Report him! But be carefull, according to upwork policies, you can't handle communication outside the plattform

spectralua
Community Member

It is not oportunity, it is scam. You cannot buy USDT for client within ToS. You will never receive this money. Feel free to leave true feedback besore scammer banned.

Read forum, such scam here weekly, nothing new. And each time greedy newbies think that can receive easy money for nothing. Strange, you have 20 jobs done but also going there..

I did this before reading posts and I was not well-know for this kind of scam but in future, I will block such clients immediately.

Yep. Just flag it. And do not waste connects and your time.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members