🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » A submitted milestone is in review for 23 day...
Page options
alialkis
Community Member

A submitted milestone is in review for 23 days.

Dear Upworkers,

I have been perfectly using Upwork since 2019. But I face a problem now. My client created a milestone and I submitted work for payment. Everything was normal up to this point. Normally either my client would approve it or it would be approved by Upwork within 14 days. However, it is still pending. I submitted it on the 5th of August. 

Any solution? I can also upload a screenshot, too.  

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Ali,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the contract you are referring to? I will be sure to look into your report and escalate it accordingly.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Ali A wrote:

Everything is normal up to this point. Normally either my client would approve it or it would be approved by Upwork within 14 days. However, it is still pending. I submitted it on the 5th of August. .  

When you go to the contract, what does it say about "you submitted for payment XX days ago?" The client didn't ask for changes? You didn't resubmit at any point?

alialkis
Community Member

It says 22 days ago.  I did not change, re-submit or edit it, neither did my client. 

petra_r
Community Member

Ali A wrote:

It says 22 days ago.  I did not change, re-submit or edit it, neither did my client. 

Must be a bug. Can you ask the client to release it? How irritating!

NikolaS

Hi Ali,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the contract you are referring to? I will be sure to look into your report and escalate it accordingly.

~ Nikola
Upwork
alialkis
Community Member

I send a PM to you. Thanks

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Ali and others,

I'd just like to update this thread with a confirmation that this issue has already been fixed. I'll be closing this thread from further replies. That said, Ali, feel free to respond to your support ticket if you have any further questions. It can be accessed here.

Thanks for your patience!

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members