🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: A total for Lifetime Earnings
Page options
bundie702
Community Member

A total for Lifetime Earnings

Is there anywhere that reflects lifetime earnings with a TOTAL? The best I could find was a listing of lifetime earnings by client that I had to add manually because there was no sum. I was curious to see how close I am to the next earnings milestone ($10K higher than the previous milestone). As it turns out I'm only $117 away (I knew it was close), but it was awkward adding it manually. This seems like a rather important piece of information to leave out...?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
rverang
Community Member

Bettye U wrote:

Is there anywhere that reflects lifetime earnings with a TOTAL? The best I could find was a listing of lifetime earnings by client that I had to add manually because there was no sum. I was curious to see how close I am to the next earnings milestone ($10K higher than the previous milestone). As it turns out I'm only $117 away (I knew it was close), but it was awkward adding it manually. This seems like a rather important piece of information to leave out...?

Go to Reports => Earnings By Client

Then adjust the date to as far back as you need/want. Once you click "GO", all your earnings will be displayed, with a Total.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
bundie702
Community Member

OK, so I exported the file into Excel and entered a sum. Guess I'll need to do that a couple of times a year if I want to keep up. 

I'll also put it in descending amount order in Excel...but I'm curious. Does anyone know what order this list is in? It's not alphabetical, it's not by date of contract...?

rverang
Community Member

Bettye U wrote:

Go to Reports => Earnings By Client

Then adjust the date to as far back as you need/want. Once you click "GO", all your earnings will be displayed, with a Total.

Thank you!

Actually, that only seems to go back one year, so I guess I'll stick with what I'm doing...but this ought to be easier. I don't see why they don't just add a Total for Lifetime Earnings.

It goes back to your first job on Upwork. You have to click on the calender and specify a date range. Mine goes all the way back to my first job on Upwork. Lifetime billings include Elance, if you migrated from that site (no sum total). But it's easy enough to download the CVS file and put it in a spread sheet to get totals, as was suggested.

Screen shot 2019-09-21 at 9.57.39 PM.png

I hope you found how to find liftime earning, because mine - same like you - can not go back except for one year.

Please if you find away to how to find our lifetime earning, share it with us!

Thank you!

the easy solution just ask from the live chat agentSmiley Very Happy

gadallah-rania
Community Member

That's what I finally did 🙂

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members