🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » A winning proposal
Page options
makengejohn
Community Member

A winning proposal

• A winning proposal.

Dear fellow freelancers, of late I have sent several proposals but no one responds back to them. Could it be a low season? Someone to advise on how I can win . Though currently I have a long term contract but I wanted to get other earnings in between. 

Thank you for the advice 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Makenge,

You may want to check this article about how to write proposals that win jobs. You may also want to update the skills on your profile.

There's really no telling how a client chooses a freelancer to take on their projects but I appreciate that you focusing on things that you can control.

An additional tip is to try filtering job posts that have less than 50 proposals submitted to them as your proposal might not get looked at by the client if it's with several hundred proposals.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Makenge,

You may want to check this article about how to write proposals that win jobs. You may also want to update the skills on your profile.

There's really no telling how a client chooses a freelancer to take on their projects but I appreciate that you focusing on things that you can control.

An additional tip is to try filtering job posts that have less than 50 proposals submitted to them as your proposal might not get looked at by the client if it's with several hundred proposals.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members