🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » ACCOUNT SUSPENDED and PAYMENT is PENDING.
Page options
yashnamdev98
Community Member

ACCOUNT SUSPENDED and PAYMENT is PENDING.

Hi!

YASH this side I am facing an issue from whose side I don't know because my client is saying that everything is fine from his side and money is already been delivered from his side but on my end it is coming as a suspended account and the payment of hourly work is pending.

Kindly help me with this hourly contract issue as I need to work further also.

Thank You.

**Edited for Community Guidelines** 

11 REPLIES 11
PradeepH

Hello Yash, 

I checked and noticed that your Client's account is suspended for investigation. I'm unable to discuss further details on your client's account. Also, I see that you have already ended the Hourly contract with this client and a refund was already issued on the contract. 

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

But due to that another contract was started as milestone and I received money but it is not showing in my earning.  Can you please help me with that. The amount to be settled is 64 USD and 21 USD on other side.

THANK YOU!

yashnamdev98
Community Member

MY CLIENT HAS ALREADY PAID me the amount but it is still the amount has not settled to me.

What is the solution? 

Hi Yash,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like your funds are currently under the Pending tab on your Overview page. This represents the standard security hold period in which funds cannot be withdrawn.

Payments for fixed-price milestones (and bonuses) have a 5-day security period from the time payment is made to funds availability. You can find more information about getting paid for Fixed-Price Contracts.  

~ Nikola
Upwork
msr1515
Community Member

Did you get the fund by the end? @yash

ffc5928a
Community Member

Hello,

I am facing same issue. Client release my funds which is reflecting in pending tab. As per upwork 5-day security period it should me complete 4-feb-2023 but its in pending tab. Also not reflecting payment clearance date. Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Hi Tahir,

Thank you for your message. I checked the job you are referring to and noticed that we were unable to charge your client's card for the payment. Your payment will be released as soon as the client resolves the issue with their card. I can see that you've also raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Client also not responding me. If client don't resolve the issue then my payment won't released.

Hi Tahir,

I understand how important this is for you however, we will be unable to process the payment until the client's card is successfully charged. I see that our support team has already responded to your concern. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Wait a tick would that not qualify under payment protection for the freelancer?  If the client does not update their card what would a freelancer do in this situation? Just get scammed? 

I think, "yes" freelancer get scammed. Now, This upwork privacy policy to secure freelancer🤣.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths