🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: ACCOUNT SUSPENDED!!
Page options
viniciusalonsope
Community Member

ACCOUNT SUSPENDED!!

I have reviewed all aspects of your account, and unfortunately, you are violating Upwork's Terms of Service. I regret to inform you that based on that review, it has been determined that your account will not be restored. The Terms of Service violation(s) in question lead to this final decision. Please be advised that we may not respond to further requests regarding this issue.

What is this? I opened my account 1 day ago, completed all the steps to verify it, took the test.

I used my real information and email.

I do not understand why, as I have not violated any terms of Upwork.

I created this account because I can't talk to support!!!

Can someone help me, please!!!

11 REPLIES 11
JoanneP

Hi Vinicius,

Are you referring to a different account? If you do, please share send me a PM with the details of the account you're referring to so I can check. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

I am referring to my other e-mail account:**Edited for community guidelines**which
was created one day ago, and today I received an e-mail from support saying
that it has been suspended.

According to the message below.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Vinicius,

I checked your account and it looks like our team has already reached out to you regarding your account status. Please recommend that you please reply to the ticket by logging in to your account and going here. One of our agents has updated your ticket to request more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

I have already accessed the link received in the identity verification email, sending all requested documentation to authenticate it.

I am referring to my other e-mail account: **Edited for Community Guidelines** 
which was created one day ago, and today I received an e-mail from support saying that it has been suspended.

Hi Vinicius,

I checked your account and I can see that you have already followed up on the email notification you have received. Rest assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

thank you, Goran.

always : ACCOUNT SUSPENDED!! why?? create new accournt but : ACCOUNT SUSPENDED!! why?

verifify face but not verification face lot of talk fake verification, customar care fake

lol

upwork customer care

Hi Rana,

I'm sorry to hear about the bad experience you've had. I can see that you have already followed up on your ticket with additional questions. Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

Dear Sirs, My account still remains suspended and I am unable to use it for work.

I have already forwarded the requested documents for identity validation.

Can you please check?

tranks.

Hi Vinicius,

I’ll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths