Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply

ACH payment method

Active Member
Ian P Member Since: Dec 18, 2018
1 of 6

I am in the process of setting up a direct deposit (ACH) method of receiving payments for jobs. I'm assuming there are no withdrawal fees for ACH. Is it true that the minimum amount required for withdrawal is $100? Or will I be able to receive funds using "Pay Now", even if the balance is below $100?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
2 of 6

Ian P wrote:

I am in the process of setting up a direct deposit (ACH) method of receiving payments for jobs. I'm assuming there are no withdrawal fees for ACH. Is it true that the minimum amount required for withdrawal is $100? Or will I be able to receive funds using "Pay Now", even if the balance is below $100?


No withdrawal fee and yes, you can manually withdraw any amount as soon as it is available! The $ 100  is just the minimum for automatic (scheduled) withdrawals.

 

 

Active Member
Ian P Member Since: Dec 18, 2018
3 of 6

If I set up a weekly payment schedule (every Wednesday) and there happens to be no funds available (or less than $100 available) on a certain Wednesday, would that cause problems such as insufficient funds fees?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 6

Ian P wrote:

If I set up a weekly payment schedule (every Wednesday) and there happens to be no funds available (or less than $100 available) on a certain Wednesday, would that cause problems such as insufficient funds fees?


noooooo, not at all!

 

Active Member
Ian P Member Since: Dec 18, 2018
5 of 6

When I verify my account in order to set up ACH payments, two small deposit amounts have to be entered.  Does it matter which one is entered first? In other words, does it matter the order in which the two amounts are entered?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 6

Ian P wrote:

When I verify my account in order to set up ACH payments, two small deposit amounts have to be entered.  Does it matter which one is entered first? In other words, does it matter the order in which the two amounts are entered?


it doesn't matter, no.

 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS