cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADDING CERTIFICATIONS to ONE's PROFILE

Highlighted
Carina d Member Since: Jan 5, 2017
1 of 5

May I know the status of the Certifications I've requested to be ADDED in my Profile - still not appearing as of this time:

COURSERA Courses by University of California, Irvine :

1. Grammar and Punctuation
2. Getting Started with Essay Writing

Hoping for feedback as these certifications can help boost my BIO - as I'm into content writing. I also sent the Certificates given by Coursera. 

Thank you! 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 5

Hi Carina, 

I checked your account and cannot see any request about these certifications to be added to your profile. Do you have ticket number I can check?

I also wanted to check if you added them by following these steps: Profile > Certifications > Add Certifications > Suggest Certification?

Please let me know so that I can look into it further.

-Avery
Untitled
3 of 5
Hello,
Good Day!
I have NO Ticket Number since it is only now that I've endorsed/forwarded this complaint. I've been waiting for updates but none yet as of this time so I followed up just now. 
Yes - I added my Certificates in the steps you indicated. I even did it twice or thrice since I've not had feedback for some time and I added another /2nd Certificate the 2nd and 3rd times, too.  
Hope this clears it up. 

Appreciate your feedback. 

Thank you,Carina 

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
4 of 5

Carina, Coursera Certificates will not be added, because they are not the level of professional certification the certificate section of the profile is designed for.

You can add them to your portfolio if you want to show them.

5 of 5

Ok, appreciate the feedback and suggestion, Petra. When there was no update from Upwork (not being displayed in my Profile), I was thinking the same way, too. Thanks for the confirmation now. 

Best regards,
Carina 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS