🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: API Access - Unfortunately, your subscrip...
Page options
paweldubiel
Community Member

API Access - Unfortunately, your subscription plan does not allow accessing this feature.

Hello,

I would like to create an app using Upwork API however I got this message on my profile

"Unfortunately, your subscription plan does not allow accessing this feature"

What do I need to access the API. Is it the Freelancer plus enough?

Thanks,

95 REPLIES 95
gaborbiro
Community Member

Same for me. Do we have to be on the paid plan to use the API? Does anybody know?
It's not in the list of benefits under the paid column

Hi Gabor and Pawel,

To learn more on how you can request an API key check out this Help Article. To learn more about our API you can also visit our developer's page Here. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

hello

I'm on the freelancer plus plan but cannot request an API key either.

It says:

"Unfortunately, your subscription plan does not allow accessing this feature."

please advise

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lukas, 

I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
90df0305
Community Member

Hi

I have the same problem. Could you please also forward my case to solve this?

thanks!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Martin, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I have shared your account information and your concern with the Customer Support Team, and a member of the team will reach out to you directly to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
02e08707
Community Member

hello

I'm on the Client plus plan but cannot request an API key either.

It says:

"Unfortunately, your subscription plan does not allow accessing this feature."

please advise

Hi Hadar,

Only clients on Upwork Business or Enterprise and freelancers on any membership plan can request access to Upwork's API. You can check this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

What is the price to upgrade to Upwork Business or Enterprise?

Hi Hadar,

The pricing plans you`re referring are for Clients. Could you please clarify if you`re interested in upgrading to our Plus or Enterprise plan for clients and hire freelancers, or something else? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

To Enterprise plan

Hi Hadar,

Just to clarify the confusion, the API request can be requested by freelancers as you have already registered. If you would like to learn more about our Enterprise plan, check out our information Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I want a access to API reports, what is needed to do ? What is the price ?

Hi Hadar,

To learn more about how you can submit a request for an API key, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok i want to upgrade my plan to Upwork Business or Enterprise
what the cost?

Hi Hadar,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your API request. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
cohoda
Community Member

Can't use the API unless you're on the $499/month plan.

What a load of rubbish!

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Pawel and Gabor,

Sorry about the delayed reply. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and discuss your API access request.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

I faced absolutely the same problem, can someone take a look at it?
Thanks!

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dmitry,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your API access. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
gaborbiro
Community Member

Ok, so it's confirmed by customer support, you need to be on the Plus Plan to use the API.

Nope that's not correct. I'm on Plus Plan and still not able to get acess to Upwork API.

This is the error I get: "Unfortunately, your subscription plan does not allow accessing this feature."

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gurbaj, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I have the same problem now on membership plus plan. 

Hi Vladimir,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your API request. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok, waiting answer asap

abdulkw
Community Member

Hi, i have same problem. I raised the ticket yesterday, but still checking. Did any one get API key?

Hi Abdul,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket in a timely manner.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Having the same problem. I'm on the plan and get the following trying to create an API key:

Unfortunately, your subscription plan does not allow accessing this feature.

Hi Ali, 

I have shared your account information and your issue with the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you and assist you further. I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

~ Avery
Upwork
soinmedia
Community Member

Hi,

I encounter the same problem. Please instruct me how to get an API key. So that I can integrate your APIs into our CRM system.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Nhan Nguyen.

Hi Nhan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Same, paid memeber of "upwork plus" and now get

"Unfortunately, your subscription plan does not allow accessing this feature." when trying to create an API key.

Hi Alex,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Already have one open; #26646133

Hi Alex,

I'm sorry about the confusion. I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect to get an update on your ticket in a timely manner. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Alex,

We have been waiting for reply from Support Team for 9 days. But still got no reply from technical department.

Please help us to check what is going on.

Thank you so much & have a nice day!

Best regards,
Nhan Nguyen.

Hi Nhan,

I`m sorry about the delay with this. I`ve escalated your ticket to our team and one of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths