🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: API Access - Unfortunately, your subscrip...
Page options
paweldubiel
Community Member

API Access - Unfortunately, your subscription plan does not allow accessing this feature.

Hello,

I would like to create an app using Upwork API however I got this message on my profile

"Unfortunately, your subscription plan does not allow accessing this feature"

What do I need to access the API. Is it the Freelancer plus enough?

Thanks,

95 REPLIES 95
robb_seaton
Community Member

Hello,

I would like to request API acccess, but the form forbids it with the error "Unfortunately, your subscription plan does not allow accessing this feature." I have tried upgrading my plan, and still the issue persists.

Thank you for reaching out to us, Robb.

I apologize for the trouble this caused! One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am havıng the some problem although I am on Plus plan. can you help?

Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nursen,

I apologize for the trouble this caused. One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with this request.

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
rbarbotkin
Community Member

Hello, I want to get API Keys, but I got "Unfortunately, your subscription plan does not allow accessing this feature.". But I have a Freelancer Plus membership. Why is this not working for me?

I also have an agency. There is the same problem. But I have an Agency Plus

I created a ticket in support on Tuesday. I received an answer that the bug was referred to the technical department. But when it was resolved I was not informed.

I saw hundreds of such posts on the forum, did someone solve this problem? and how long will the support fix this?

Hi Roman,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our team is working on resolving this problem as soon as possible. Once we have more details our team will update your ticket and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am also unable to access the API.

34e03754
Community Member

I would also like to request an api key.

"Unfortunately, your subscription plan does not allow accessing this feature."
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joseph,

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
6817a1c7
Community Member

Hi, I keep getting error "Unfortunately, your subscription plan does not allow accessing this feature." when requesting API Key.

Hi Mncedisi,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have theh same issue. I've requested and there's no way to understand what else I'm missing. 

Hi Taylor,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi! I still haven't been granted access to the API. Anything I can do to
move this along?

Best,

Taylor

I'm having the same problem and I would appreciate any assistance in solving it.
I just need the API key for the in-house reporting.

Hi Andrey,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

hello

I'm on a corporate plan but cannot request an API key either.

It says:

please advise

Hi Mohammadhossein,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
a5bf269d
Community Member

Same error for me, please advice how to request a api key

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Xi, 

A member of the team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I am also having this problem and need an API key.

Hi Joseph, 

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding the same concern. I'll follow up your concern with the team so that they can get back to you and assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
91a8774b
Community Member

I am also having the same problem.

Hi David,

One of our Customer Support agents will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your API access. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok? I have still not received any ticket, but I believe that is because I had a profile that got taken over by another company. Can they please send a ticket to the profile with email **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi David,

I checked and it seems that one of our agents already reached out to you via this support ticket. Please refer to the ticket for more information regarding your job posting. Feel free to follow up if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

As I mentioned, that ticket was sent to a different profile. I don't know how to tell you which profile is my active one, but here is an active job posted from my correct profile: https://www.upwork.com/jobs/Create-workaround-can-place-Slack-inside-iframe_~01d2053933bf8b233a/ 

Hi David, 

Please send me more information via PM so I can check this for you. You can PM me by clicking on my name. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, I'd like access to the API as well. Thank you.

Hi Yasseen,

To learn more about how you can request an API access/key check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I seem to have the same issue as other participants:
1) Open
https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/115015857647-Request-an-API-Key
2) Click "Request an API Key"
3) This page opens: https://www.upwork.com/services/api/apply
--
It then says: "Unfortunately, your subscription plan does not allow
accessing this feature."
And also: "You have no current API keys, create one now."
If I click on "Now", nothing happens.

Best regards,

Hi Yasseen,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your API request. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

When attempting to request an API key, I'm getting the following notification and am unable to proceed:

Please assist.

Kind Regards,

Koen  Rutten

Hi Koen,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your API request. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi!

I have the same issue. Please help me to resolve it. Thanks in advance

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Miroslav,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
6110c8a5
Community Member

I am getting the same issue.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jason,

It looks like our team has reached out to you already regarding this request. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
evaristg
Community Member

I am getting the same problem.

Hi Felipe,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths