🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: What is my API key status
Page options
paweldubiel
Community Member

API Access - Unfortunately, your subscription plan does not allow accessing this feature.

Hello,

I would like to create an app using Upwork API however I got this message on my profile

"Unfortunately, your subscription plan does not allow accessing this feature"

What do I need to access the API. Is it the Freelancer plus enough?

Thanks,

95 REPLIES 95
5acf6aee
Community Member

I am getting the same issue, can you please help me get API access?

"Unfortunately, your subscription plan does not allow accessing this feature."

Hi Nadav,

Only clients on Upwork Enterprise and freelancers on any membership plan can request access to Upwork's API in order to integrate Upwork's features with their website and/or internal systems.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
e7b58a4f
Community Member

I have the same problem.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Daniel,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
34d752f8
Community Member

Hey I have the same issue, can an agent reach out?

Hi Brendan,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
c62442a8
Community Member

I have the same problem, can you help me solve it too

Hi Liu,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am also having this problem and need an API key.

Hi Van,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
sergeygalaev
Community Member

Hi!
I wanted to simplify process of checking bids using your API keys. It is my first try, so I registered one but I am not sure if it is:

- Valid and the status procedure is going as it should be with notice after 2-week waiting period

OR

- Invalid that's why it has 'disabled' status, and I have to create it anew.

Could you please clarify the current state of my API key.

Best, Sergey

Hi Sergey,

Unfortunately, your API key request was not approved. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,
Thank you for the answer. I modified it and re-applied. How do I know the status of the API Key? I still do not understand the mechanism: is there a notification? Or shall I ask about it every time here? And what about the current one? Is it approved? If no, what is the reason? Could you please help me with that?

Hi Sergey,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have the same issue, can you help?

Hi Tijs,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the API key.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths