Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

API Access

Highlighted
John C Member Since: Sep 24, 2020
1 of 10

Hello,

I applied for API access over a month ago and am hoping I can recieve assistance in moving this forwards. Thanks

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 10

Hi John,

I checked this for you and was not able to locate the request you're referring to. Could you please share with us more information about your request so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
3 of 10

My apologies, I was logged in under the wrong email address. Are you able to see my request for this account now?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4 of 10

Hi John,

I checked this account that you used to post in this thread, but I was not able to locate a request that you submitted. Could you please share more information so I can check this for you? 

I'd also like to let you know that freelancers are only allowed to have one Upwork account. Having a duplicate account is a violation of Upwork TOS. Please close any duplicate accounts you have. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
5 of 10

Hello again,

https://developers.upwork.com/?lang=python#introduction

I was following along with this article, so i registered an application as it details. If I click on the link titled as below, I can then click on disabled keys and see my application request, with the project description, key, secret etc. 

See the list of your registered applications (keys)

Thanks again.

I also deleted my incorrect profile.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6 of 10

Hi John,

I’ve shared your concern regarding your API request with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Andrii P Member Since: Jul 13, 2020
7 of 10

When I click on the "Register a new application" button it's open a new page and says "This link is expired". I follow this instructions https://developers.upwork.com

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 10

Hi Andrii,

I just checked the link but was not able to replicate the problem you`re experiencing. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or open the URL with a different browser? Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Andrii P Member Since: Jul 13, 2020
9 of 10

Tried with Opera and Chrome, cleared cache also. Doesn't work. (It worked for me before and I was getting a page where I should verify my identity, but now I can't even open the page)Opera Snapshot_2020-09-28_124956_www.upwork.com.png

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
10 of 10

Hi Andrii,

Our team just reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your API request. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS