🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » API Access
Page options
carrigandc
Community Member

API Access

Hello,

I applied for API access over a month ago and am hoping I can recieve assistance in moving this forwards. Thanks

12 REPLIES 12
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi John,

I checked this for you and was not able to locate the request you're referring to. Could you please share with us more information about your request so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

My apologies, I was logged in under the wrong email address. Are you able to see my request for this account now?

Hi John,

I checked this account that you used to post in this thread, but I was not able to locate a request that you submitted. Could you please share more information so I can check this for you? 

I'd also like to let you know that freelancers are only allowed to have one Upwork account. Having a duplicate account is a violation of Upwork TOS. Please close any duplicate accounts you have. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello again,

https://developers.upwork.com/?lang=python#introduction

I was following along with this article, so i registered an application as it details. If I click on the link titled as below, I can then click on disabled keys and see my application request, with the project description, key, secret etc. 

See the list of your registered applications (keys)

Thanks again.

I also deleted my incorrect profile.

Hi John,

I’ve shared your concern regarding your API request with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
ronnich
Community Member

When I click on the "Register a new application" button it's open a new page and says "This link is expired". I follow this instructions https://developers.upwork.com

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Andrii,

I just checked the link but was not able to replicate the problem you`re experiencing. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or open the URL with a different browser? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Tried with Opera and Chrome, cleared cache also. Doesn't work. (It worked for me before and I was getting a page where I should verify my identity, but now I can't even open the page)Opera Snapshot_2020-09-28_124956_www.upwork.com.png

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Andrii,

Our team just reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your API request. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
esadr
Community Member

6 days ago I applied for the API key and I also sent a photo of my ID and one utility bill.

The next day I received an email that my ID has been reviewed and accepted but I didn't receive any message regarding my API request. 

Can someone please check if my API request is active and when I could expect to get a response?

Hi Esad,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
esadr
Community Member

Hi Pradeep,

Thank you!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths