🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: API key is disabled and my ticket is not ...
Page options
3ac5a7ce
Community Member

API key is disabled and my ticket is not answered

Hi. My API key has been disabled ever since I got it. I thought it required me to verify my account but a few days ago I did verify it and it's still disabled. I submitted a ticket yesterday but I didn't even get a follow-up. Anyone knows why this is happening?

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mike,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Rest assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
720c338e
Community Member

Hi,

I have successfully verified my upwork account. I have created API key and after created its in disabled status. So  I have submitted couple of request to enable the API key but support request  is in open status. Please let me know how i can enbled API key.

Thanks

Hi Pravin,

Please allow some time for our team to review your submitted support tickets and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
adc4a019
Community Member

Hi ! 

I have the same issue. 

I made the request for the API key over a week ago... and I still haven't heard back. 

Does anyone know what I can do instead of waiting desperately? 

Note : My account is verified. 

Best Regards, 

Fabien

Hi Fabien,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members