Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About COVER Letter

badhon-rezaul
Rezaul K Member Since: Aug 20, 2016
1 of 7

hello,

would you send me a good formate of COVER letter for propose to my clients.

i need it very much, please help me to send a good cover letter for getting my jobs.

thanks,

your reguards

Rezaul Badhon.

juvy_ann-palma
Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
2 of 7

I have yet to experience asking people for a cover letter format, Rezaul.  The proposal is in itself a representation of the freelancer wanting to be engaged in freelancing work.

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
3 of 7

There is no such thing as a template for a good proposal. Each job is different and your proposal should be responsive to the specifics of the job.

Keep it short and to the point. Don't share you whole background in the proposal, just tell the client what you can do for them iin terms of the job they've posted. 

dreamseller
Community Guru
Delwar H Member Since: Jan 30, 2015
4 of 7

Hire me as your Virtual Assistant -> Send me the job details you're referring to (you want to apply) -> I'll try to write a good proposal -> Send it back to you -> You can use it to apply. 

But, the question is: how you'll maintain communication with your client onward? Will you hire me again once you get the job?

gnakeur
Community Guru
Giorgi N Member Since: Dec 5, 2015
5 of 7

So you want us to give a good example to our competitor? That is not going to happen man. And one cover letter is not enough - you should write new ones adapted to each client and job posting. But if you insist:

"Good morning dear Mr. buyer!

My name is Rezaul and my nickname is Badhon. I am the only person who will make you happy with the outcome of my quality work. I am super talented in design and many other fields. So hire me and you will not be dissappointed. I swear!

See ya."

I guess you guess this is just for fun...

ana_vugrinec
Ace Contributor
Ana V Member Since: Jun 14, 2016
6 of 7

If you don't know how to write a cover letter that highlights what you are best at, then how do you expect to get the job done, if you get hired?

stencil_media
Community Guru
Scott E Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
7 of 7

Think of it like a dating site. You have to woo the individual, paint a picture, arouse the senses and engage the mind. Get them excited to meet you and to find out more. You're not going to get very far is you just say...

"You'll do. Fancy meeting up?"

...trust me, I've tried. And likewise, you're not going to get very far if your proposal isn't tailored to the needs of the 'client'. Like... "Your eyes are truly beautiful, like deep pools of passion, sparkling like the greenest emeralds in a big vat of absinthe." is all well and good, but not if the girl has brown eyes. Or you're offering to take her to the finest ribs and BBQ shack in town, and it clearly states she's a vegan on her profile.   

A proposal should be unique to the client in question, and also the person submitting the proposal. 

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS